A lot of people work in different corporate, government, or multi-national companies and only some of them can reach their highest career potential positions. Ever wondered what special education or courses they took that sped up their growth?
Well, there are several courses available to enhance knowledge and provide necessary practice skills to produce a candidate that possesses exceptional knowledge of that particular field. Today, we are going to talk about one such field – Auditing.
Do you want to validate your expertise by a globally accepted certification issued by ISACA? Yes, you read it right! With CISA (Certified Information System Auditor), one can boost career potential in the information technology and business landscape. Read the full article to know more about the CISA exam syllabus, schedule, and benefits.
What Is The CISA Exam?
The CISA an acronym for Certified Information Security Auditor is a universally accepted certification that validates the necessary skills and knowledge of a candidate, particularly in audit, control, monitoring, management and security of an organisation’s information technology and business systems. The certification is obtained by individuals who desire a career in Information Systems. CISA closely asserts a candidate’s approach in planning, executing and reporting on audit betrothal. Click to receive more information isaca certification.
Necessary Informations You Need To Know About CISA Exam
To get CISA certification, one has to pass the comprehensive exam and prove the necessary skills required for industry work experience. The comprehensive exam is divided into 150 MCQs (multiple choice questions). To pass the CISA exam, a candidate should score a minimum of 450 on a scale of 200-800. The exam is conducted three times globally – June, September and December. To keep up with different nations, the exam is conducted in different languages such as English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Mandarin and others.
What Are The Benefits Of CISA Certification?
The CISA Certifications offer the following benefits :
- Credibility: CISA certification validated by a global organisation such as ISACA adds instant credibility to your profile and helps you stand out from the competition.
- New Opportunities: Learning from a global association means being exposed to global job roles. This also helps in bringing new opportunities to your door.
- Higher Pay: One of the most popular reasons why people switch to CISA is to generate a high salary. According to some reports, a CISA certified candidate receives a high salary than a fellowship.
- Career Growth: Another reason why people opt for CISA certification is to validate their knowledge and skills in the IT sector. This helps to appear in the valuable employee genre and enhances their career.
Tips To Prepare For CISA Exam
If you are reading this, I’m assuming you have read about the syllabus, certification, and job roles offered by the CISA exam and you legitimately want to earn it.
- Prepare your ultimate study schedule and try not to skip classes to build a better learning habit.
- To get your hands on the CISA certifications, one needs to stick to the guidelines and coursebook recommended by the ISACA.
- Take as many self-assessment tests provided by ISACA to get a real-time experience of the CISA exam. Solve the practise test religiously to secure good marks. Checkout cisa dumps to get access to previous years’ questions.
- Join study groups to get access to previous question papers and other necessary study materials.
- Try to fully utilise ISACA resources as they are very helpful in scoring good marks.