Bitcoin cryptocurrency is still the most popular digital coin in the digital market. It ranks top 1 in the list of the best cryptocurrencies and most of the investors prefer to invest their funds in this particular asset. They hope for its consistently high price and constant growth.
However, the very architecture of the Bitcoin blockchain has long been inferior to other alternative coins in very many ways. Some altcoins are seriously claiming to be the leader, overtaking Bitcoin technologically.
The price of Bitcoin has risen so much that it is no longer worth waiting for huge growth spikes and X’s. In this regard, some investors, in order to form a competent investment portfolio of cryptocurrencies, are looking for cheaper, little-known projects with interesting and unique functionality. We shall tal about the differences in DGB to LTC.
The project began its development in 2013, but was put into operation only at the beginning of 2014. The creation of the DigiByte cryptocurrency is focused on user use – it is assumed that such digital money will be widely used as a means of payment for goods and services.
Compared to other cryptocurrencies, DigiByte offers the following advantages in this direction:
- low volatility – the developers deliberately increased the maximum number of coins issued to 21 billion in order to maintain a low cost due to the large number, more convenient for settlements;
- fast transactions due to the improved blockchain algorithm;
- in addition to speed – a low level of commissions, in some cases their complete absence;
- widespread use of DigiByte – developers are actively promoting this digital money in partnership agreements and applications, which makes them in demand for use;
- a wide range of opportunities for obtaining cryptocurrency – from standard mining to receiving payments for activity in games;
- reliability of encryption and no need to register for transactions.
Separate features of DigiByte should be highlighted in more detail. The high speed of transactions is supported by the original code – every two years the block size is doubled.
In terms of partnership agreements, the developers actively cooperate with various financial institutions and services. DigiByte cryptocurrency is available for active use in eighty countries around the world. A special place is occupied by the gaming industry and the use of cranes – such options also allow you to get digital money without investment, but such earnings are usually insignificant.
What is litecoin wallet?
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer virtual currency that allows transactions around the world with almost zero fees. Simply put, Litecoin (LTK) is a global payment system that is decentralized and does not have any control by states.
- Benefits of litecoin wallets
Compared to other payment systems, Litecoin has a lot of advantages that allow it to stand out from other wallets:
Almost every person who is engaged in mining the most popular cryptocurrencies prefers to use a Litecoin wallet. And this is not surprising because Litecoin has the following conveniences:
The website has no massive complaints or reputation issues. In addition, it has a high degree of reliability and a cryptocurrency list price.
In order for a person to acquire their own wallet, it is necessary to go through a simple registration procedure.
The online wallet interface is extremely simple and straightforward for every user.
The ability to make payments in automatic mode, as well as remotely manage your own account and receive detailed information about completed transactions.